In this topic, we learn basic input output using C language. Also we will discuss some key points like I/O library and I/O functions and data types as well.
- stdio:- It is used as an input/output library in C Language.
- printf:- It is used for output.
- scanf:- It is used for input.
- Data types:- There are 5 data types we are using in C language
- int (it is used for integers without point value i.e 1, 2, 3..)
- float (it is used for integers with point value but after a point, only two digits are allowed i.e 1.12, 2.23,..)
- double (it is used for integers with point value i.e 1.123445, 4.1234,..)
- char (it is used for alphabets and characters )
- string (it is used for sentences)
Watch Video for further details about this lesson:-