WordPress Installation Process:
WordPress installation in 20 steps.
In WordPress installation we discuss how to install WordPress on personal computer offline.
Download xampp by clicking on this link
- Once download, Double click on xampp setup
2. Click on OK
3. Click Next
4. Click Next
5. Select Drive/Folder, Recommended Drive C and click next
6. Click Next
7. Click Next
8. Now installation Start, Wait till install xampp
9. Click Finish
10. Click start button of Apache and MySql
Now Go To this link to download wordpress
11. Once WordPress Then Copy WordPress .zip and paste into C:/xampp/htdocs
- Right Click and then Click “Extract Here”
- Folder Appear, name is “WordPress”
- Open browser, Type “http://localhost/wordpress/” on browser tab then below window will appear
12. Select English and click on continue button
13. Go to browser, type “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/” Below window will appear
14. Click on “New” Then right database name “wpdb” and click to create.
Now go to Fig wp-2 and click “Let’s go!” Button
15. In this window, Enter database name “wpdb”, username “root”,password “”
16. Click Submit
17. Click “Run The Installation”
18. Here in Site Title “Enter your website name”, In username “Enter your login username for wordpress”, Password “Enter your login possword”, Your Email “here should be an active email address ” click “Install WordPress”
19. Your wordpress install successfully…
20. Enter your username and password and click Login
Your are successfully logged in. Here is your dashboard.
Installation Process completed successfully..